Cleaning a Flow Regulator
Turn off the shut off screws (see video)
- Remove the flow regulator hood (FR-15)
- Remove the shut-off swtich hood (FR-71)
- Remove the two screws (FR-41) from the flow regulator that you wish to clean
- Remove the flow regulator cap (FR-9), O-ring (FR-14) and spring (FR-29)
- Remove the ceramic cylinder (FR-7C | FR-4C) and piston (FR-6C | FR-60C | FR-3C)
- Remove the bottom O-ring (FR-28)
- Clean out the inside of the chamber with a cotton swab
- Wash the two ceramic cyclinders under tap water
- Reinsert the bottom O-ring (FR-28) at the bottom of the chamber
- Reinsert the ceramic cylinders (FR-XX) into the flow regulator chamber, ensuring they are put back in the chamber exactly as they came out
- Replace the flow regulator cap (FR-9), O-ring (FR-14) and spring (FR-29) into the flow regulator chamber
- Reinsert the flow regulator screws (FR-41) and replace the flow regulator hood (FR-15).
Turn all shutoff screws back to the on position.
|FR-28||Cylinder Seal O-Ring (For CERAMIC)|