The world leading standard for post-mix bar dispensers.
Serve up to 400 drinks from a single syrup reservoir (bag-in-box);
no more lost staff time spent restocking refrigerators.
Say goodbye to stacks of bottles. Store a whole warehouse right under the bar.
Just 10 syrup reservoirs will yield 1,200 liters of beverage product.
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
Switching to a 1:6 ratio syrup concentrate will not only significantly reduce transport-related emissions, it will also reduce the volume of disposable packaging your bar produces.
Oftentimes, post-mix is no more expensive than bottles or cans.
In many cases, it can actually be cheaper.
A beverage dispenser that works for you.
The Wunder-Bar beverage dispensing system is fully hydraulic with no electronic parts. This makes our barguns ideal for wet bar environments.
A single gun serves up to 14 different products, including cola, tonic, juice, energy drinks and soda.
Sophisticated flex-hose design with bar-mounted holster makes for easy access in crowded environments.
A patented hardened handle casing and stainless steel hose sheath offers extreme durability.
- A single gun serves up to 14 different products
- Works with any bag-in-box system
- Easy flow control adjustment
- Flow regulated manifold offers constant flow rate regardless of pressure variation
- Self-rinsing nozzle cup
- Easy removal of contact parts for routine cleaning and maintenance
- Flexible hose length from 90 cm to 210 cm
- Recirculation bargun—always serve the first drink at the right temperature
- NSF and ETL Sanitation Certified
- EU Food Contact compliant: EU Framework Regulation No. 1935/2004
U. S. Patent Numbers and Pending:
D656,387, D647,785, D656,001, D648,420 D648,421, D648,826, D669,308, D643,708 D648,617, D656,388, D656,002, D658,486 8,272,536, 8,448,821, 8,459,505, 9,038,986
Canadian Patent Number: 2,772,405
Japanese Patent Number: 5758895